lunes, 5 de marzo de 2012

My world - My favourite actor

I suppose you have seen my favourite love story. Now, I will talk about my favourite actor, Ewan McGregor, the main character of Moulin Rouge.

I like Ewan McGregor because he's a good actor. I think he's great because he just does his work (very well) and nothing else. He's not like those actors who are at television all the time or in programs of the heart talking about his problems and things not really important to survive. I've seen just some of his movies, not all of them, but the movies that I've seen were great, he was doing a good job. One of his movies that have impressed me most, is, of course, Moulin Rouge and I love you Phillip Morris. If you watch it in English, it's wonderful how great he interpretates his role! It's not easy to be a writer one day, another one a Pope assistant and then interpretate a homosexual if you're not one of those, I think.
I have seen movies of him since I was five, for the first time when I watched Moulin Rouge on my computer, with my sisters and my mother. I love to remember that day, and I will never forget it.

Some amazing movies of Ewan McGregor that I can recommend are:

- Moulin Rouge
- The Island
- Big Fish
- I love you Phillip Morris
- The Ghost Writer
- Down with love

I especially suggest to watch them in the original language because it's great to listen Ewan's interpretation.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario